Whether you are a utilities company or a vendor providing solutions to the utilities industry you require cost-effective software development solutions that provide security, support for achieving regulatory compliance, transparent traceability, and visibility over the state of application development and quality. Seapine solutions provide these capabilities and more to ensure your mission-critical applications are delivered on time and on budget.
Seapine solutions make it easy to automate and enforce workflow processes to establish clear accountability and ensure repeatability. Seamless tools integration enables collaboration between globally distributed teams.
Seapine's comprehensive and flexible solutions offer:
- Requirements management, impact analysis, and traceability
- Secure, centralized data storage
- Task and issue management
- Test management, execution, and measurement
- Audit logging and electronic signatures
- Role-based security
- Process automation and validation
- Asset management and preventative maintenance
- Quality metrics and reporting for management
- Improved quality control
White papers and case studies:
- Five Traceability Components Essential to Driving Business Results
- Analyzing the Impact of Requirement Changes
- Five Issues that Prevent Software Quality
- Identifying the Cost of Poor Quality
The most common Seapine Software solutions used by utilities companies are:
- Surround SCM - Manage changes to source code, documents, test data and results, and other digital assets. Learn More
- TestTrack - Manage product development with end-to-end traceability of requirements, change requests, issues, defects, tasks, test cases, test runs, and test results. Learn More
- QA Wizard Pro - Automate functional and regression testing of Windows and web applications and the load testing of web applications. Learn More
- Seapine ALM RP - Gain insight into every stage of the development lifecycle, enabling fact-based reviews of each project and team. Seapine ALM RP makes it possible to review the schedule status across active projects, investigate test plan performance across teams, analyze bug counts across release cycles, and so on, helping you stay on top of your quality initiatives. Learn More
To learn more about how Seapine Software can help your organization, please contact your business development manager.