Seapine offers three ways to license TestTrack:
- Hosted Subscription Licenses
- On-premise Perpetual Licenses
- On-premise Subscription Licenses
Hosted Subscription Licenses
Hosted licenses are managed by the Seapine Cloud team and are hosted within Microsoft Windows Azure cloud services. Hosted licenses start at 10 users and require a one-year commitment. The term of the subscription can be extended before the expiration period and additional licenses can be added at any time. Technical support and product upgrades (maintenance) is included for the duration of the subscription. Learn More
On-premise Perpetual Licenses
Perpetual licenses are a one-time purchase of the license, followed by an annual maintenance* renewal to receive upgrades and technical support. TestTrack offers the flexibility of named perpetual licenses, floating perpetual licenses, or a combination of the two. By selecting the license types best suited to your organization's needs, you can provide access to the greatest number of TestTrack users at the lowest cost.
- Named licenses, which cannot be shared, are recommended for users who require daily access to TestTrack. Purchasing named licenses ensures that key users, such as project managers or developers, have guaranteed access to TestTrack.
- Floating licenses, which are shared among a group of users, are recommended for users who require less frequent access to TestTrack. Keep in mind that users will be denied access if floating licenses are not available.
* Perpetual licenses require first year maintenance at the time of purchase.
On-premise Subscription Licenses
Subscription licenses are hosted on your premises and are only valid for a specific period of time defined at the time of purchase. The term of the subscription can be extended before the expiration period and additional licenses can be added at any time. Technical support and product upgrades (maintenance) is included for the duration of the subscription.
- TestTrack Client System Requirements
- TestTrack Server System Requirements
- TestTrack Supported Web Browsers
- TestTrack RDBMS Support
All Seapine product licenses, except for QA Wizard Pro, are managed by the Seapine License Server. The license server, which does not require a separate license, supports LDAP and Active Directory, making it easy to centrally manage and share user information.