The TestTrack product family comprises TestTrack RM for requirements management, TestTrack Pro for issue/defect management, and TestTrack TCM for test case management. To help you maximize your development and QA budgets, each member of the product family is licensed separately and can be purchased in any combination of quantities to suit your needs.
- TestTrack RM licenses provide access to requirements management and traceability features.
- TestTrack Pro licenses provide access to issue management features, including creating issues, managing issues through your workflow, and linking issues with source code managed in SCM tools such as Surround SCM.
- TestTrack TCM licenses provide access to test case management features, including creating test cases, organizing test suites, scheduling automated tests, and tracking test results.
- TestTrack RM Reviewer licenses provide web-based access to requirement reviews.
- Seapine PDS suite licenses provide a single serial number for access to all TestTrack products and a 25% cost saving.
TestTrack offers the flexibility of named licenses, floating licenses, or a combination of licenses. By selecting the license types best suited to your organization's needs, you can provide access to the greatest number of TestTrack users at the lowest cost.
- Named licenses, which cannot be shared, are recommended for users who require daily access to TestTrack. Purchasing named licenses ensures that key users, such as project managers or developers, have guaranteed access to TestTrack.
- Floating licenses, which are shared among a group of users, are recommended for users who require less frequent access to TestTrack. Keep in mind that users will be denied access if floating licenses are not available.
All Seapine product licenses, except for QA Wizard Pro, are managed by the Seapine License Server. The license server, which does not require a separate license, supports LDAP and Active Directory, making it easy to centrally manage and share user information.