Test, Code, Test, Repeat
Test-driven development helps you build quality into products by focusing your initial efforts into building the tests that will ultimately determine whether your new features work.
From creating automated functional tests and test data, to organizing tests into regressions test suites, through tracking test results, code changes, and providing complete traceability of code changes and their relationship to testing, Seapine tools streamline test-driven development.
Seapine ALM solutions offer:
- Test case management
- Test automation, both functional and load
- Defect tracking
- Traceability through automatic linking between test run failures and defects
- Scheduled functional regression testing
- Centralized data storage of code, test scripts, test data, and other assets.
- Automated continuous integration
Test-driven Development Resources
- Test-driven development with QA Wizard Pro and WPFError: Mismatched tag at line 34
Videos and Webinars
Test-driven Development Software Solutions
The most common Seapine Software solutions used for test-driven development include:
- Surround SCM - Manage changes to source code, documents, test data and results, and other digital assets. Learn More
- TestTrack - Manage product development with end-to-end traceability of requirements, change requests, issues, defects, tasks, test cases, test runs, and test results. Learn More
- QA Wizard Pro - Automate functional and regression testing of Windows and web applications and the load testing of web applications. Learn More