Software Quality Assurance
Integrating quality assurance into the software development lifecycle is critical to ensuring successful product development. To stay competitive, organizations need to implement software quality assurance tools and processes earlier in the development lifecycle to help identify problems during development.
Seapine’s cross-platform solutions help development organizations:
- Automate functional and regression testing
- Load test Web applications
- Track development-related defects
- Control changes to test scripts
- Meet compliance and policy requirements
- Improve software development processes
- Facilitate team communication
- Easily generate quality metrics reports for management
With Seapine ALM solutions, software quality assurance becomes part of the development lifecycle. Learn more about how you can leverage Seapine solutions.
Software Quality Assurance Resources
- 3 Essential Widgets for Monitoring Product Testing
- TestTrack Web Challenge Part 2: Writing Test Cases
- Don’t Have a Human Do a Machine’s Work
- Free White Paper Offers System Integration Testing Tips
- How Mature Are Your Testing Practices?
- Break Through the Barriers to Automated Testing (Even If You're Not a Programmer)
- Automated Testing: Achieving Better Results ...Faster!
- Automating Development Workflows: What You Don't Know Can't Help You
Software Quality Assurance Software Solutions
TestTrack - Manage product development with end-to-end traceability of requirements, change requests, issues, defects, tasks, test cases, test runs, and test results. Learn More
QA Wizard Pro - Automate functional and regression testing of Windows and Web applications and the load testing of Web applications. Learn More
Seapine ALM RP - Gain insight into every stage of the development lifecycle, enabling fact-based reviews of each project and team. Seapine ALM RP makes it possible to review the schedule status across active projects, investigate test plan performance across teams, analyze bug counts across release cycles, and so on, helping you stay on top of your quality initiatives. Learn More