QA Wizard Pro Licensing
QA Wizard Pro offers standard licenses for authoring and running scripts, and run-time-only licenses to cost-effectively scale your automation lab.
Standard License Types
Standard licenses provide access to all of QA Wizard Pro's features and are recommended for key users, such as test engineers, who create and modify scripts.
- Dedicated licenses are licensed for use on one computer and allow users to write and run scripts on that computer.
- Floating licenses are shared among a group of computers and allow users to write and run scripts across multiple computers connected to a subnet. Users will be denied access if floating licenses are not available.
Run-time License Types
Run-time licenses provide limited access to QA Wizard Pro and only allow users to run scripts and verify results. Run-time licenses are perfect for automating a testing lab.
- Dedicated licenses are licensed for use on one computer and allow users to run scripts on that computer.
- Floating licenses are shared among a group of computers and allow users to run scripts across multiple computers connected to a subnet. Users will be denied access if floating licenses are not available.
Virtual Load Test Licenses
Virtual load test licenses let you scale your load tests to simulate hundreds to thousands of users and are available in increments of 50 virtual users.
Note: QA Wizard Pro ships with a five-virtual-users load test license so you can begin recording and testing load test scripts. You are limited to five virtual users no matter how many evaluation copies of QA Wizard Pro you install on your network, until you purchase non-evaluation virtual load test licenses. The evaluation load test license is disabled when you purchase packs of non-evaluation virtual users.
OCR (Optical Character Recognition) add-on licenses provide access to QA Wizard Pro OCR checkpoints. Each copy of QA Wizard Pro using OCR checkpoints requires a separate OCR add-on license.
- Dedicated: $1,495
- Floating: $2,995
- Dedicated: $495
- Floating: $995
OCR Add-on Licenses
- Dedicated: $150
- Floating: $300
Virtual Load Test Licenses
- 50 Virtual Users: $499 (per block of 50 virtual users)
The first year of Premium Care support is required with your purchase and adds 20% to the purchase price.
Premium Care support protects your software investment by providing technical support and all related product upgrades for an annual price. Equivalent to many company's top-tier support program, Premium Care makes it easy for organizations to keep their Seapine solutions up to date.
GSA schedule pricing is available. Contact us for more information.