Seapine Software’s integrated life sciences solutions help companies manage regulatory compliance initiatives by tracking product development artifacts, verification and validation artifacts, internal validated IT systems, and other mission-critical activities—all without interrupting daily activities. Our solutions, which can be configured to meet regulatory compliance standards, such as FDA, PDMA, MEDDEV, CMDR, HIPAA, ISO, and Sarbanes-Oxley, enable organizations to effortlessly start processes, access work requests, complete tasks, track artifacts, and generate qualitative and analytical reports for management.
Following are a few of the key life sciences areas that Seapine can help you manage:
Product Development Lifecycle Learn More
Validated IT Systems Learn More
Web Site Development Learn More
Leading biotechnology, clinical research, medical device, and pharmaceutical organizations rely on Seapine Software solutions to manage their core processes, drive innovation, and gain a competitive edge. Seapine solutions are configurable to meet or exceed FDA regulations for 21 CFR Part 11 , Part 210, Part 211, ISO 14971, and CGMP, in addition to helping meet 21 CFR Part 820 compliance and completing GxP assessments.
Seapine’s comprehensive and flexible solutions offer:
- Centralized data storage with a role-based security model
- Audit logging and electronic signatures
- Configurable workflows
- Process automation and validation
- Requirements capture and change tracking
- Risk management
- Automatic artifact linking and traceability matrixes
- Impact analysis
- Creation and tracking of test cases
- Automated testing and load testing of applications
- Management of issues and tasks
- Configuration management
- Revision control
- Historical tracking
- Verification and validation
- Quality metrics and reporting
- Built-in integration and open interfaces
Our scalable, team-based tools can be used separately or seamlessly integrated for end-to-end traceability of artifacts and more efficient control of the development process. You can also easily integrate Seapine’s tools into your existing applications through a variety of open interfaces, including APIs and an SDK.
Establish clear accountability, ensure repeatability, and provide transparent traceability with Seapine Software.
- Leveraging Reusability and Traceability in Medical Device Development
- Gain More Than FDA Compliance Through Traceability
- FDA Expectations for Traceability in Device & Diagnostic Design
- Recording Objective Evidence with TestTrack
- Achieving Electronic FDA Compliance with TestTrack
- Reporting with Seapine's TestTrack for FDA Submissions & Validation
White papers and case studies:
- Life Sciences Solutions Brief
- Five Traceability Components Essential to Driving Business Results
- Agile in FDA-Regulated Environments
- Six Exercises to Strengthen Traceability
- Impact of 21 CFR Part 11 on Software Development
- Recognizing the Danger Signs of Weak Traceability
- OPTI Medical Systems Trains Their Team in Agile
- VirtualScopics Gains Enhanced Product Development Visibility
- How to Have a Painless FDA Audit
- Why are most life science companies still using 1990s technology?
- When should I start better managing my development artifacts?
- Traceability Exercises to Help Avoid an FDA 483 Warning
The most common Seapine Software solutions used by life sciences companies are:
- TestTrack RM for managing requirements and trace matrices
- TestTrack TCM for managing test cases and execution of test runs
- TestTrack Pro for managing feature requests and issue tracking
- Surround SCM for managing source code and other digital assets
- QA Wizard for automating functional and regression testing, and web load testing
To learn more about how Seapine Software can help your organization, please contact your business development manager to explore an easier way to manage daily activities and remain compliant.