Workflow and Issue Management
Product development organizations have a wide range of issues and work items to track—everything from product defects to customer calls to marketing projects to unique business processes. Instead of relying on email, spreadsheets, or homegrown applications, many organizations use Seapine solutions for defect tracking, task management, and general business issue management.
Using Seapine solutions, organizations can easily implement enterprise-wide issue tracking and process management—tying together departments, remote offices, and even key customers.
Seapine’s cross-platform issue management software solutions help your company:
- Track the progress of work items
- Prioritize issues and tasks
- Streamline team communications with automatic email notifications and issue assignments
- Provide remote, real-time, secure access to issues
- Ensure privacy with role-based security
- Meet compliance and policy requirements
- Easily generate quality metrics reports for management
Seapine ALM solutions help your organization more effectively track the issues that affect your business. Learn more about how you can leverage Seapine solutions.
Workflow and Issue Management Resources
- 3 Convenient Widgets for Monitoring Product Quality
- Exposing Issues without Test Cases in TestTrack 2014
- The Secret to Creating a Traceability Matrix in Minutes
- Making Testing More Effective to Meet the ICD-10 Compliance Deadlines
- State of Medical Device Development in 2013: Quality Control
- At Your Service: TestTrack Pro's Role in a Service-Oriented Architecture
- Tooling Up for Agile Development
- Successfully Automating Development Workflows
- Breaking Down the Barriers to Collaborative Software Development
- Decision Time: Build or Buy?
- Change Request Overview Process
- Process Improvement and Change Management Tools
- Automating Development Workflows: What You Don't Know Can't Help You
Workflow and Issue Management Software Solutions
TestTrack - Manage product development with end-to-end traceability of requirements, change requests, issues, defects, tasks, test cases, test runs, and test results. Learn More