Workflow and Issue Management
Organizations have a wide range of issues and work items to track—everything from product defects to customer calls to marketing projects to unique business processes. Instead of relying on email, spreadsheets, or homegrown applications, many organizations use Seapine solutions for defect tracking, task management, and general business issue management.
Using Seapine solutions, organizations can easily implement enterprise-wide issue tracking and process management—tying together departments, remote offices, and even key customers.
Seapine’s cross-platform issue management software solutions help your company:
- Track the progress of work items
- Prioritize issues and tasks
- Streamline team communications with automatic email notifications and issue assignments
- Provide remote, real-time, secure access to issues
- Ensure privacy with role-based security
- Meet compliance and policy requirements
- Easily generate quality metrics reports for management
Seapine ALM solutions help your organization more effectively track the issues that affect your business. Learn more about how you can leverage Seapine solutions.
Workflow and Issue Management Resources
- Making Testing More Effective to Meet the ICD-10 Compliance Deadlines
- Best Practices for Managing Medical Device Development Risk
- How Do I Quickly See If a Test Case Was Created From an Issue?
- How many working hours since my item was created?
- What’s the Difference Between a Defect and an Issue?
- At Your Service: TestTrack Pro's Role in a Service-Oriented Architecture
- Tooling Up for Agile Development
- Successfully Automating Development Workflows
- Breaking Down the Barriers to Collaborative Software Development
- Decision Time: Build or Buy?
- Change Request Overview Process
- Process Improvement and Change Management Tools
- Automating Development Workflows: What You Don't Know Can't Help You
Workflow and Issue Management Software Solutions
TestTrack Pro - TestTrack Pro tracks and manages issues, defects, trouble tickets, feature requests, tasks, change requests, and other development-related issues. Learn More