As a game developer, you are under increasing pressure to meet aggressive schedules and collaborate with other team members, all while trying to satisfy productivity and quality demands. With the cost of a game's development often exceeding 10 million dollars, ROI is critical. Teams that implement proper asset management benefit from shorter release cycles, increased productivity, and above all, higher quality. Just one bug in a game can result in dismal earnings and damage a company's reputation and chance for future success.
Tracking designs, art, source code, scripts, issues, and bugs is a necessity throughout the entire game development lifecycle. Seapine solutions provide a solid foundation for managing all of a game’s digital assets. Seapine’s comprehensive and flexible solutions offer:
- Requirements management, impact analysis, and tracebility
- Centralized digital asset storage
- Real-time, secure access to bug databases and source repositories
- Scalability to manage dozens of game titles
- Team-based collaboration and communication
- Role-based security
- Quality metrics and reporting for management
The most common Seapine Software solutions used by successful studios are:
- Surround SCM - Source code control solution that tracks and manages changes to source code, graphics, audio tracks, models, and other digital assets. Learn More
- TestTrack Pro - Workflow and issue management solution that tracks and manages defects, feature requests, tasks, change requests, and other game development-related issues. Learn More
- TestTrack TCM - Test case management and test planning solution that manages all facets of the game testing process including test case creation, scheduling, execution [of automated tests], measurement and reporting. Learn More
- TestTrack RM - Requirements management solution that manages requirements and requirements documents, supports coverage and impact analysis, and provides complete artifact traceability. Learn More
- Seapine ALM RP - Reporting platform that gives you and your management team insight into every stage of the development lifecycle, enabling fact-based reviews of each project and team. Seapine ALM RP makes it possible to review the schedule status across active projects, investigate test plan performance across teams, analyze bug counts across release cycles, and so on, helping you stay on top of your quality initiatives. Learn More
To learn more about how Seapine Software can help your studio deliver quality games on time, please contact your business development manager.
"TestTrack Pro fits into the organization so seamlessly that we rely on it almost as much as email—and that's saying a lot."