Accounting departments and financial services firms are faced with the daunting task of maintaining profitability while complying with regulatory mandates such as Sarbanes-Oxley. To remain competitive you need to implement reliable, secure software solutions that make it easy to establish accountability, meet regulatory challenges, and provide quality customer service.
Seapine solutions support compliance and accountability efforts with powerful issue management and comprehensive change management. Advanced security settings, including electronic signatures, limit access to issues and process documents. Seapine solutions also include audit trails that automatically record changes to issues and documents. Auditors and administrators can easily locate and view issues by searching the audit trail and creating custom reports.
Many financial organizations use Seapine’s testing solution to automate the functional and regression testing of customer-facing web sites and business applications. Instead of manually testing existing features, quality assurance engineers can focus on testing new features, helping organizations release higher quality applications.
Seapine’s comprehensive and scalable solutions offer:
- Requirements management, impact analysis, and traceability
- Centralized, secure data storage
- Task and issue management
- Reliable information tracking and audit logging
- Role-based security
- Automated application testing
- Web application load testing
The most common Seapine Software solutions used by by financial services firms are:
- Surround SCM - Manage changes to source code, documents, test data and results, and other digital assets. Learn More
- TestTrack - Manage product development with end-to-end traceability of requirements, change requests, issues, defects, tasks, test cases, test runs, and test results. Learn More
- QA Wizard Pro - Automate functional and regression testing of Windows and web applications and the load testing of web applications. Learn More
- Seapine ALM RP - Gain insight into every stage of the development lifecycle, enabling fact-based reviews of each project and team. Seapine ALM RP makes it possible to review the schedule status across active projects, investigate test plan performance across teams, analyze bug counts across release cycles, and so on, helping you stay on top of your quality initiatives. Learn More
To learn more about how Seapine Software can help your organization, please contact your business development manager.