Software development organizations are faced with the demands of managing constantly changing applications, reduced time to market, and delivering high quality products. Effectively managing application changes from design through release and maintenance is critical to delivering quality software products on time.
Featuring seamless two-way integration between Surround SCM, our advanced software configuration management tool, and TestTrack Pro, our issue tracking tool, Seapine's configuration management solution allows users to access bugs, feature requests, change requests and source code files and digital assets from either tool or within IDEs such as Visual Studio and Eclipse. Through creating repeatable, enforceable, auditable, predictable processes, our solutions help organizations track the progress and history of applications and manage change across the development lifecycle. Simple to configure and maintain, Seapine's configuration management solution features advanced code branching, secure remote access, and easy integration into your development and build processes.
Seapine’s cross-platform configuration management solutions help development organizations:
- Enable parallel development
- Track all configuration changes
- Provide real-time, secure access to source files and bugs
- Track change requests, bug reports, feature requests and more with all-inclusive defect management.
- Manage the process and tools that are used to create repeatable builds
- Facilitate team communication
- Easily generate quality metrics reports for management
With Seapine ALM solutions, organizations can easily manage software change and improve the quality of delivered products. Learn more about how you can leverage Seapine solutions.
Software Configuration Management Resources
- Prevent Promote or Rebase Based on Surround SCM Workflow State
- Webinar Recording: FDA Design Traceability Requirements for Device Development
- Seapine ALM Tour: Huntsville – Compliance & Collaboration
- How to Use Release Planning in TestTrack
- A Philosophy of Agile
- Linking and Traceability with TestTrack
- Better Concurrent Development through Branching and Surround SCM
- Breaking Down the Barriers to Collaborative Software Development
- Change Management: A Cornerstone of the Capability Maturity Model
- Better Concurrent Development Through Branching Webinar
- How change management tools can help improve your processes and keep your customers satisfied
Software Configuration Management Solutions
Surround SCM - Surround SCM is a source code control solution that tracks and manages changes to source code, documents, test data and results, and other digital assets. Learn More
TestTrack Pro - TestTrack Pro integrates with Surround SCM to track change requests in addition to managing issues, defects, trouble tickets, feature requests, tasks, and other development-related issues. Learn More