Software development organizations are faced with the demands of managing constantly changing applications, reduced time to market, and delivering high quality products. Effectively managing application changes from design through release and maintenance is critical to delivering quality software products on time.
Featuring seamless two-way integration between Surround SCM, our advanced software configuration management tool, and TestTrack, our product development management solution, Seapine's configuration management solution allows users to access bugs, feature requests, change requests and source code files and digital assets from either tool or within IDEs such as Visual Studio and Eclipse. Through creating repeatable, enforceable, auditable, predictable processes, our solutions help organizations track the progress and history of applications and manage change across the development lifecycle. Simple to configure and maintain, Seapine's configuration management solution features advanced code branching, secure remote access, and easy integration into your development and build processes.
Seapine’s cross-platform configuration management solutions help development organizations:
- Enable parallel development
- Track all configuration changes
- Provide real-time, secure access to source files and bugs
- Track change requests, bug reports, feature requests and more with all-inclusive defect management.
- Manage the process and tools that are used to create repeatable builds
- Facilitate team communication
- Easily generate quality metrics reports for management
With Seapine ALM solutions, organizations can easily manage software change and improve the quality of delivered products. Learn more about how you can leverage Seapine solutions.
Software Configuration Management Resources
- Things To Know Before Upgrading to Mac OS X Yosemite (10.10)
- Take a 2-minute Video Tour of the New Surround SCM Web Client
- On-Demand Webinar: Evolving Your Product Development Practices for the Internet of Things
- Securing Surround SCM Client/Server Communication
- Free Guide: Managing ISO 26262 Compliance
- Linking and Traceability with TestTrack
- Better Concurrent Development through Branching and Surround SCM
- Breaking Down the Barriers to Collaborative Software Development
- Change Management: A Cornerstone of the Capability Maturity Model
- Better Concurrent Development Through Branching Webinar
- How change management tools can help improve your processes and keep your customers satisfied
Software Configuration Management Solutions
Surround SCM - Track and manage changes to source code, documents, test data and results, and other digital assets. Learn More
TestTrack - Manage product development with end-to-end traceability of requirements, change requests, issues, defects, tasks, test cases, test runs, and test results. Learn More