ALM Measurement and Reporting
Balancing customer requirements and quality expectations with schedule and budget constraints is the key to delivering business value. When you're managing a portfolio of projects across geographically distributed teams, you need a robust reporting platform to provide insight into project schedule and team performance across all projects.
The Seapine ALM Reporting Platform (Seapine ALM RP) gives you and your management team insight into every stage of the development lifecycle, enabling fact-based reviews of each project and team. With Seapine ALM RP, you can review the schedule status of active projects, investigate test plan performance across teams, or analyze bug counts across release cycles, to name a few possibilities.
- View schedule and quality metrics across multiple teams and projects.
- Trace project work from design through development and testing.
- Deliver relevant reports in a timely manner to management via email or the web.
With Seapine ALM solutions, you gain unparalleled visibility into your application development lifecycle. Learn more about how you can leverage Seapine solutions.
ALM Reporting Resources
- What’s New in Seapine ALM RP 2014 Documentation
- What’s New in the Seapine Knowledgebase
- Webinar Recording: What’s New in Seapine ALM 2012
ALM Reporting Solutions
Seapine ALM RP - Gain insight into every stage of the development lifecycle, enabling fact-based reviews of each project and team. Seapine ALM RP makes it possible to review the schedule status across active projects, investigate test plan performance across teams, analyze bug counts across release cycles, and so on, helping you stay on top of your quality initiatives. Learn More