New in TestTrack 2013.1 Download Now Upgrade Now
New TestTrack Web application
The new TestTrack web interface brings the power of the native TestTrack client to your browser.
Create and Review Requirements
- Write new requirements using rich text to embed screenshots and highlight important information.
- Initiate requirement reviews, allow stakeholders to login and review requirements, and respond to review notes or edits.
- Monitor review progress and move requirements and documents through your workflow to final approval.
Work with Issues
- Create new issues, and move them through your defined workflow steps.
- Customize and save defect list views, including column layout and filtering.
- Quickly find issues using column filtering and powerful search options.
- View and edit issue details, add links, and categorize issues into folders.
Execute and Track Tests
- View and edit test runs, assign them to team members, and move them through your workflow.
- Execute test runs, track results, and easily create defects from failed tests.
- View linked defects with just one click.
Visualize Development Data with Seapine ALM RP Dashboards
- Gather data from all TestTrack projects into one dashboard.
- View dashboards from the most popular browsers—no plug-ins required.
- Easily review and share team metrics and project status.
- Quickly access dashboard and key performance indicators while on the go.
New in Surround SCM 2013.1 Download Now Upgrade Now
Roll Back Changelists
Roll back a group of changes made as part of a committed changelist, which makes it easier to revert to previous versions without working with individual files.
Hide Files in Cloaked Repositories When Viewing Recursively
See only the files you want to see. Files in cloaked repositories are now hidden automatically when recursively viewing files in the source file list or working directory differences.
Analyze and Repair Databases
Analyze Surround SCM databases to identify and repair issues that occur.
Code Review Enhancements
Mark Addressed and Address All buttons were added to the Code Review window. In addition, authors can now mark comments they add to their own reviews as addressed.
New in QA Wizard Pro 2013.1 Download Now Upgrade Now
HP QuickTest Pro Conversion
Easily convert HP QuickTest Pro (QTP) automated tests to QA Wizard Pro with the new converter. When you convert tests, QA Wizard Pro automatically chooses an equivalent for the QTP items and adds them to the application repository or workspace.
QA Wizard Pro includes the following new statements for performing actions in applications: CreateObject, For Each...Next, GetNumItems, IsNumeric, IsObject, and WaitForProperty.
New in Seapine ALM RP 2013.2 Learn More
TestTrack Data Dashboards
Share team metrics and project status data from all TestTrack projects with new dashboards.
Import License Server Data on Demand
Eliminate delays in adding new users by importing user data on demand from the Seapine License Server.