Solutions for Application Lifecycle Management
Seapine ALM solutions help you manage all phases of the application development lifecycle—from requirements definition, to test planning, through development, testing, and delivery. With built-in integration between all Seapine ALM tools, you benefit from reduced data entry, centralized development assets, reduced tool learning curves, and complete traceability of development artifacts across the development lifecycle.
Key features of Seapine ALM solutions include:
- Agile, Waterfall, and hybrid methodology support
- Centralized data storage with a role-based security model
- Upstream and downstream traceability
- Configurable workflows
- Requirements capture and change tracking
- Risk management
- Impact analysis
- Management of issues and tasks
- Configuration management
- IT-friendly with support for industry standards and cross-platform clients/servers
- Cross-project and cross-tool quality metrics and reporting
Seapine ALM solutions cover the following areas of product development:
Gain insight into every stage of the development lifecycle across your portfolio of projects, enabling fact-based reviews of each project and team, with the Seapine ALM Reporting Platform.