Agile Development Solutions
Seapine ALM Agile Software Solutions
Seapine ALM solutions help you manage Agile projects, whether you are currently using an Agile methodology or are transitioning from a traditional development process. In fact, many companies tweak Agile concepts to work best for their people and projects, sometimes using more than one flavor of Agile across their organization. From capturing user stories to reviewing your effort at the end of releases and sprints, Seapine solutions help you track project status every step of the way.
Seapine's Agile ALM software solutions help you:
- Create and organize user stories.
- Prioritize and order stories, requirements, features, issues, defects, tasks, and tests.
- Time box a release into sprints and track target story points for each sprint.
- Manage backlogs and releases, perform sprint planning and tracking, and monitor burn down charts, and other agile-friendly reports.
- View burn up charts to track the status of your current release, and easily view the work completed versus the time remaining for the project.
- Set project start and end dates and automatically calculate available man hours for projects.
- Pull up a task board or burn down chart for the team's current sprint, use a velocity chart to see what the team has delivered over past iterations, or review the resource allocation plan to balance the team's workload throughout a project.
- Report on all work items within a specific folder, release or sprint.
Learn more about Seapine ALM's Agile support.
- Agile in FDA-Regulated Environments
- Managing Requirement Reviews with TestTrack RM
- Requirements Review Web Client
- Complete Traceability with TestTrack
Agile Software Solutions
Seapine Software's Agile ALM tools automate key processes to keep development moving along:
- Surround SCM - Source code control solution that tracks and manages changes to source code, documents, test data and results, and other digital assets. Learn More
- TestTrack - End-to-end Agile lifecycle solution that automates and streamlines Agile development, from capturing user stories to reviewing your effort at the end of releases and sprints to managing regression test to performing post-mortems. Learn More
- Seapine ALM RP - Reporting platform that gives you and your management team insight into every stage of the development lifecycle, enabling fact-based reviews of each project and team. Seapine ALM RP makes it possible to review the schedule status across active projects, investigate test plan performance across teams, analyze bug counts across release cycles, and so on, helping you stay on top of your quality initiatives. Learn More